BMW "Drei K Cafe' Racer project

Once all cleaned up and painted, it started to look the business. I realize there's a few patches and spots still visible, but this was never going to be an original concours type rebuild. My intentions were to clean it up and put it back together and use it.

This already looks ten times better and is starting to come back together. Fuel rail on and triple coils on newly painted frame remounted.

Other things which I also got done, the wiring harness. While it was still in reasonable condition, I wanted to clean it up and to close up removed circuits, eg: the ABS system which was removed. So, I found a local supplier of the wiring harness fabric tape, and wrapped up the harnesses.

Next Page.