So managed to get the last bit of the carpeting in today, in-between walking the dogs and doing other things. The Carpet guy only quoted on the front of the car, strangely, so I decided I'd finish off the rear of the car, and with any left overs, the front bonnet area. Essentially waited the whole day for glue to dry on the sides of three pieces of carpet for the rear. Unreal. But it's finished now. Except for the new extruded black mat I'm getting next week for the feet area, and the door sills, the interior is finally complete.

 

 

The rear panel has a VERY tricky shape to carpet properly, as there are a number of odd curves involved, but I eventually got the finished result exactly as I expected.

The finished product, very comfortable and plush in my opinion, and the colouring is perfect.

 

Home Pg 24